Have you seen the latest in luxury vinyl flooring? Today’s vinyl floors are far ahead of the old sheet vinyl you may remember from your grandmother’s kitchen. Now, you can find luxury vinyl floors in a variety of formats, including tile (LVT), at Floor Coverings International Medina.
Luxury vinyl tile is a great option for kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, laundry rooms, and more. If you think LVT could be a good choice for your Medina home, here are some factors to consider:
About Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Vinyl tiles are highly versatile and adaptable. They can be laid in different patterns and orientations to create a custom look, and you have the option to grout or not grout them depending on your preference.
- Vinyl tiles can replicate a wide range of looks and materials, including hardwood, ceramic, natural stone, and more. Whatever your home’s style, you can certainly find a luxury vinyl floor to match.
- Many luxury vinyl flooring products include a built-in backing that helps to absorb sound and add cushion underfoot. This makes your LVT floor even quieter and more comfortable than traditional tile.
- Just like traditional tile, luxury vinyl tile is acceptable for moisture-prone areas. This means you can use it in bathrooms and laundry rooms, where moisture, stains, or spills can occur. Fortunately, vinyl is very easy to clean, so you don’t have to worry about doing permanent damage to your LVT floors.
- One of the greatest advantages of luxury vinyl flooring is its price. Although luxury vinyl can look like high-end materials like hardwood and natural stone, it is much more budget-friendly. And because it is easy to maintain, you won’t have to worry about extra expenses from sealing or refinishing.
Call and schedule a free consultation to see luxury vinyl tile for yourself! Floor Coverings International Medina brings the Mobile Showroom to you so that you can compare flooring options in your own home. We proudly serve homeowners in Medina, Wadsworth, Wooster and beyond.
You might also be interested in:
Photo Credit: StockSolutions